Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Beginning

For years I've kept a diary. This is my online diary about my trips to see Kasim.

At some point I may go back and add my "tour diaries" from previous tours but at the moment this is the start of my diary.

It's an exciting time coming up as there's a 4 month Meat Loaf tour later this year and rumours of a 30th Anniversary Utopia Tour next year.

Of course, my fingers are crossed that we'll have a Kasim solo tour sometime too!

I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but, as it's listed in the directory, I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect. After all, I'm out there doing it, you're only reading about it!