Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

2nd Liverpool Concert

Tickets went on sale for the second Liverpool gig today and it was more straight forward than for the first gig there! However at 8.00am a friend rang to say that she was being told by TicketMaster that the closest non-VIP seats to the front were the single letters again which we KNOW isn't the case as they are in the second block back. TicketMaster were again using a different seating plan which showed the VIP section as only being in the centre block!

I logged online at 9.00am and managed to get a seat on Kasim's side in row GG which is the first row directly (no walkway) behind the last row of the VIP section. So, for being about 3 foot further back than row FF, I've saved myself £130 ($200)! And I don't like being right at the front much anyway.