Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Tickets for Warwick Castle for sale

My extra set of tickets for Warwick Castle are up on E-Bay at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528589314 I've only added 2 (as I thought they would sell better than 1) but I've added an option for someone to buy the extra ticket. If they don't want it then I'll add the single seat some other time. My starting price was cost + £10 to cover the E-Bay fees.

I have one bid so far too!