Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Front row at Zurich!!

We've got front row tickets for the Zurich concert....twice now!! Right in front of Kasim too!!
I had a message yesterday from a friend to say that she's got us what she thought was front row tickets. Then today the official fan club must have released their allocation of seats that were in the proper front row (as they aren't running the packages at the festivals) so now we have seats in the real front row!!
It's going to make the drive from Liverpool to Zurich REALLY worthwhile now!! I have to drive almost the length of England, catch a boat to France and then drive through France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and Luxembourg to get to Switzerland! It'll be worth it though to end the tour in brilliant seats at a proper concert (although it's called a festival)!!