Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Clearwater and a clear fiasco!

Another ticket fiasco! Clearwater this time.
MeatLoaf.net announced that their tickets were going on sale today so I wandered over to the AOL presale page and they went on sale there yesterday! I received no notification and they certainly weren't on sale there when I looked early yesterday.
I couldn't get in touch with the friend I'm going to that concert with so I decided to go ahead and book it. The closest I could get was row H and then it wouldn't accept my debit card!! (TicketMaster is funny like that as they accept it on the phone but not always online although sometimes they do.) As I was going out to work I just e-mailed my friend and left it at that.
When I got in she rang to say that she's got us both a Gold Package. It's cost $150 (whereas the face vale of the tickets was about $70) but we have a $35 merchandise voucher included and are guaranteed seats between rows 2 and 15. As she booked it as soon as the link went live and hopefully there won't be too many fan club members going to that concert, I think we should get good seats!