Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Home from Florida

My alarm was set for 9.00am but I woke at 7.30am which was a shame as I knew I'd be up for over 30 hours! I left at 11.00am and drove back to Fort Lauderdale Airport to drop off my car. I checked in for my Delta flight and had some brunch.
As I had a tight 45 minute connection at JFK, I was relieved that my flight left promptly at 3.00pm. Although it was a windy flight we landed 45 minutes early at 5.30pm so I easily made the connection for the 7.00pm Delta flight to Gatwick. Unfortunately once again there was only one movie at a time played so I mainly worked during the flight (I can never sleep on a plane).
We landed about 15 minutes late at 7.45pm but thankfully my suitcase was the first off so I caught a train to London and was at my desk by 9.30am. Tuesday was tough as I felt shattered all day but this trip was well worth it!