Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kasim touring with Meat Loaf

Tickets went on sale today for the Meat Loaf concert that Kasim Sulton will be playing in London on Saturday 2nd August. Unfortunately it's a standing concert but thankfully tickets aren't too expensive at £38.50 (about $78) each plus booking fees. There are seats at the venue but they are a long way back around the sides so we've opted for a standing ticket.

The gig is after the Motor Show at the ExCel Arena which is quite near me and the place only holds 6,000.
There's already one other concert on sale but that's in Cork so I doubt I'll go to that one. The last concert I went to in Ireland was horrendous with fighting, near-fighting and pushing all the gig. A friend of mine even left the crowd as she was being pushed so much so I'm not in a rush to go to an Irish gig again at the moment, especially as there'll be several UK ones.
What concerns me about the ExCel gig is that I have loads of DTW events from late July onwards and I thought that seeing Kasim wouldn't clash but now I'm not so sure! Thankfully of the 6 known Meat Loaf dates so far there are no clashes so cross your fingers for me!

Labels: , , , ,