Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

The Sue 10 Nights 5 Gigs 1 Play 8 Hotels US Tour!


Other than the 3.30am start tomorrow (that's 10.30pm tonight NYC time!), I'm really looking forward to The Sue 10 Nights 5 Gigs 1 Play 8 Hotels US Tour!
I have to go up to London this afternoon which I could really do without but everything is organised so it's not a real problem. The suitcases are open and airing and all my washing is done so it's just a matter of packing when I get home tonight. I'm still undecided whether to take the one or two cases so I'll see if I can fit it all in the one. The trouble is that I have to take my tea-maker and heater with me and they take up a third of the case.
I've been waiting to see Kasim playing with a full band for so long so it's exciting that the first gig is tomorrow!