Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Monday, October 05, 2009

US here I come!

Apart from the day in Washington, DC I'm now all booked for my US trip.
Usually I just drive from city to city but as I'm in US for slightly longer than normal, this time I'm breaking up the trips wth stops in towns along the way to visit places e.g. an Indian village, a fort, historic buildings. Apart from the dash back from Cleveland to the East Coast for a Todd gig, the plan is to drive for no more than 2-3 hours without a "tourist" stop.
Should be great fun and it's only 5 days away. I can't wait to see Kasim playing with a full band!