Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Booking a ticket for AWATS in Amsterdam....

...wasn't as easy as you'd expect as the website was all in Dutch. I thought it was all General Admission but there was a choice of two prices so I e-mailed a Dutch friend of mine (thanks Ankie!) who told me it was something to do with membership.

I then managed to book the tickets but could not find my country listed to insert my address! I looked under United Kingdom, Great Britain, Royale Humaine (as that's roughly what we're listed under in the Eurovision Song Contest) and eventually found us listed as a version of the word England! Hopefully the tickets will be safely arriving by post and won't be going to Ethiopia or somewhere!

The Todd gig isn't until next February so it's not 100% confirmed that Kasim will be playing yet (as he could be working with Meat Loaf then) but I'd rather have a ticket anyway.