Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

More tickets and Scandal Souvenir

Four of my German tickets arrived today! A friend bought them for me and now they're safely on my (ever-increasing!) pile of concert tickets! They are:
Hannover - 3rd June - with Juli, Melanie C and Lunik (14.45 Euros)
Munich - 22nd June - with "Special Guest" (38.95 Euros)
Rastatt - 24th June - with Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel, plus "Special Guest" (42.70 Euros)
Mainz - 25th June (40.00 Euros)
Wouldn't it be great if this "Special Guest" was Kasim playing an opening set?!!
I also received today an amazing tour souvenir from the Patty Smyth and Scandal Tour! It's a lovely photo of Patty with her arm across Kasim's shoulder, facing him and them both singing together and it's been signed to me from them both!! I'm not a great autograph hunter so I don't have too much that's been signed by Kasim so this makes it even more special to me!