Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

When is Row A not Row A?

Answer: When it's booked through TicketMaster!!!

We booked Row A seats for the Leeds Castle concert through TicketMaster on the day they went on sale and I have a confirmation e-mail from TicketMaster to say that we have Row A seats 21 to 23.

Now, 2 weeks later, TicketMaster ring to say that they never received an allocation of Row A seats so we have been moved to Row C!!

For me, I feel more comfortable in Row B or C anyway (providing that someone who is over 6 feet tall isn't standing in front of me) but it certainly makes a mockery of their confirmation e-mails and this "tickets can not be exchanged or refunded" policy.

I just hope that they don't change all my other front row seats too.....