Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hotel in Denmark

I've reserved a pretty little hotel in Denmark for my stay after the Skive festival. It's about an hours drive north from Skive but there was nothing available nearby and it only cost £50. I've only reserved it so I can cancel it if I decide to head back to Germany that night but it's right on the side of a fjord and looks really pretty - http://travel.travelocity.com/hotel/HotelDetailReview.do?Service=TCYUK&propertyId=49116 is the link (look at the photos page).