Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A battle with the airline

I don't understand the logic of airlines at times! There's been a hurricane so most of Gulfport doesn't exist anymore and my airline has cancelled my flight I had from there to Kansas City.
I understand that but then they told me that I'm entitled to a $80 refund as the flight is cancelled but they will have to re-issue my ticket (which is an e-ticket anyway) and that will cost me $100!! So there was an Act Of God so there's no airport and I have 2 flights cancelled but the airline want to charge me $20!!
After a long telephone call they agreed to waive the $100 re-issue fee and I have a $80 voucher to use sometime within the next year (so I really hope that Kasim plays a solo gig within that time frame!!).
Of course, what I didn't happen to mention to the airline was that even before Katrina hit I wasn't going to use those flights as the Kansas City concert was changed!!