Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Tunica Concert

The Tunica / Robinsonville concert was brilliant!

As it didn't start until 9.00pm I left my hotel at 7.45pm. I was in Arkansas and had to drive into Tennessee and then into Mississippi but I was at the venue by 8.30pm. I collected my ticket and my seat was three along from the middle aisle between Todd and Kasim in the second row so was a great seat!

I wrote a full review on KasimInfo.com but when I first went in I was very concerned that all around me may have been only Blondie fans but thankfully that wasn't the case at all. As I said in my review, I just couldn't get over how much Kasim was smiling and obviously having fun on stage considering this was the first concert of the tour!

As there was so much that was new I didn't take photos until the encore and then just snapped a quick 4 as people were standing in the front by then.

The concert ended at 12.20am so I left immediately and got back to my hotel by 1.15am. A friend rang me to hear what I thought about the concert and I had a cuppa while I wrote some of my review so I didn't get to sleep until 2.30am.