Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

LA here I come!!

Somebody posted that Kasim will be playing a "show case" on Sunday too so I looked at airfares and I was very surprised!

Flights to get me out to LA for Friday's performance were going to cost about £700 but I can get a flight for Sunday for £305! (That's *only* about $450!) It's on Continental and I have that refund for my flight to Biloxi for the Meat Loaf concert that was cancelled so that brings it down to £230.35 including all taxes! I fly out on Saturday morning and get back Tuesday morning in time for work! Of course I'll be shattered and it'll mean travelling for over 18 hours on one of the journeys but it'll be worth it!!

So this weekend I'll be in Los Angeles, next weekend I'll be in London and the following weekend Philadelphia!