Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Los Angeles recap

I had a WONDERFUL time in Los Angeles!
I meet some really great people (and was made to feel very welcome) who I've previously chatted to online so it was nice to put faces to names. Massive thanks to Sheri for a lovely lunch and for driving me out to the beach!
The gig itself was brilliant - it's so nice to see Kasim back in a band and not standing behind Meat Loaf or in a pod! Hearing Kasim sing Drive was just amazing!
Unfortunately my suitcase and I caught different flights home(!) but as soon as I get a chance, I'll scan something in that Kasim gave me for KI.com and I'll add more details about my trip here later!