Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Chatting in Clearwater

I’ve never had a holiday when I’ve had so little sleep! Today I was woken at 7.15am by my UK mobile phone ringing….and it was a wrong number!!

We had a REALLY lazy day today! The morning mainly consisted of us sitting around chatting! We’d heard that the fan club would be handing back unsold tickets for the second Clearwater concert today. The fan club hadn’t offered these for sale so as A & P are both members of the venue they have the option to switch their tickets. However when they went on sale they were only in row J and K and we have better than that anyway!

In the afternoon A & P went out to do some shopping and to sort out the hire car so I had the afternoon to myself. I did a load of work plus a couple of friends rang so (once again!) I chatted a lot!

In the evening there was more chat and we went for a swim just as dusk was falling.

There was some confusion over the accommodation for tomorrow night in Hollywood. A though P had booked it and P thought A had so S (me!) got online and booked one. The first one that popped up was the Hard Rock Seminole (where the concert is being held!) and they had halved their rates from when I looked a few months ago so we booked that.

Tonight I had an early night - 1.00am!