Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Beach and Kasim

We woke up at 7.30am and had another leisurely breakfast (I swam my 20 lengths first and had the pool to myself!). At about noon we went to St Pete’s Beach which is just across a bridge from the condo. The sea there is part of the Gulf and it was beautifully warm! It was very clear too. We just paddled and A collected a load of shells (the beach is shell based so the sand is very white). We had lunch at a grill there facing the sea - it was very peaceful.


We then came back to the condo and got ready for the concert. It was nice not having to leave until 6.15pm! Outside the venue we met some people we knew so we chatted until it was time to go in.

As I said in my review on KasimInfo.com unfortunately Kasim didn’t open and everybody around me was saying about how dreadful the opening act was! The Meat Loaf concert itself was great (one of my favourites). I was in the 7th row but it’s well steeped so I had a perfect view and my camera has a great zoom so I managed to take lots of photos. Afterwards I bought some merchandise for a friend in UK and we got back to the condo by midnight.

We had supper and fell into bed at 2.00am.