Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sunset in Clearwater


We woke at 7.15am today and drove out to the same restaurant where we ate yesterday and had breakfast looking at the gulf! A wandered along the shore a bit and got some more shells…she did leave a few left on the beach!

We then went to catch the noon boat trip around the area but there weren’t enough people today so they cancelled it which was disappointing as today was my last chance (until the BOOH3 tour or if Utopia tour down here next year). The girl at the desk said that she really liked Meat Loaf’s music but hadn’t even heard that he was playing concerts here!

A & P wanted to go to an outlet place (yawn!) so I read in the car and we got back to the condo by 2.00pm. They mucked about indoors for a while and then went out for a couple of hours to yet another store or six! As shopping really doesn’t interest me, and I had some work to do I brought my laptop out onto the balcony and sat here in the sun working. I could get used to this lifestyle!

Just as we were finishing a gorgeous dinner there was the start of an amazing sunset - it was just lovely watching that over the water!

I sorted out my suitcases so that I don’t have to take both into the hotel in Orlando (and we’re going to leave early tomorrow).

I got to sleep at 11.00pm tonight as I won’t be getting much sleep tomorrow night and when I get up on Thursday morning I won’t get to bed until Friday night after work!