Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

We'll be standing in Savannah

I woke up naturally at 7.30am and had the included breakfast. They had bagels but no cream cheese so I opted for a ring doughnut instead. After a shower I did a load of work for a few hours - thankfully there’s a nice desk in my room. All these advertisement-paid TV shows amaze me as we don't get them in UK! As I was working today I listened to one about windows and doors, then one when celebrities like Puff Daddy and Jessica Simpson were advertising an acne cream, then a weight loss program and finally one about some amamzing make-up!

Ann rang at noon to say that they had telephoned one of the crew and, as I expected, it’s all standing at the concert. They’ve arranged that Pat can have a chair as she can’t stand for too long but Ann and I will try to get near the front so we’re going early. The gates open at 5.30pm so they’ll collect me at 3.15pm because they want to have a late lunch first.

Maybe it’s because I know that Kasim is opening but for some reason I’m REALLY looking forward to this concert!