Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

9 days: 3 Kasim gigs and 4 Atlantic flights

I was only telling someone today that I have 3 Kasim gigs and 4 flights across the Atlantic (plus some DTW) in the next 9 days so it's going to be a busy week! I'm already shattered as I had a late night last night too.
The plans are to get up at 4.00am and leave at 5.00am for Heathrow. As the plane isn't due to land until 10.30pm on Monday night, it'll be easier to drive to Heathrow in case it's delayed past the last train.
Tomorrow night some of us are having dinner before the gig and then we're staying at a friend's house just outside Chicago. On Saturday apparently it's a five and a half hour drive to Cleveland (I thought it was only 3 hours) and then on Sunday there's the drive back to fly home from Chicago on Monday.
And unfortunately they are forecasting 6-8 inches of snow for tonight in Chicago and I LOATHE snow! I took my boots out of my case for Atlanta and Fort Lauderdale so they're back in now!

Labels: , ,