Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ireland weekend all booked!

I booked my trip to Ireland tonight! I'm flying into Belfast and out of Ireland but unfortunately I had to get flights that flew from Heathrow and into Gatwick which isn't ideal but I can catch public transport to and from home. The only problem I may have is getting to Heathrow early enough on Friday 17th as I booked a very early flight to get a cheap one! Tony's having chemotherapy at the moment but providing he's not in hospital, he'll give me a lift...or I'll find some way to get there!
In Belfast I'm staying at the same hotel as I did for the CHSIB Tour - I think it's quite near the venue too. For Dublin, I'm staying on the city outskirts but at least the city is no where near as large as London!
Apparently Todd Rundgren is playing in Munich the night after Kasim (but at a different venue)! It's worked out great as that's the one night that there's no Meat Loaf concert too.