Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Friday, April 02, 2010

Waking up near JFK

I woke at 3am US time but managed to dose until 5am when I gave up trying to sleep any more and got up.

The Internet signal here is really good so I logged on and caught up a bit online. (I'd had a lovely email from Kasim too which was sweet.) They also do a really nice breakfast here too which was a nice surprise.

The mini-bus only runs on the half-hour to JFK (where I'm picking up my hire car) so, as I don't have much planned for today, I've booked on the 10.30am one. It's supposed to be about a 45 minute drive from JFK to my hotel so I'll stop on the way to stock up on my favourite US shampoo and have some lunch.

I'm really looking forward to the gig tonight - it seems ages since I saw Kasim even though it's only about six weeks!


The closet!



The view from my room!