Travels to see Kasim

This is my online diary of my trips to see Kasim.
I'm really writing this diary for (a) myself and (b) my friends but I know that other people will hit it too so feel free to browse around! Just remember that this is the way that I choose to live part of my life - I don't make judgements on the way your live your life so kindly show me the same respect.

Click the envelope icon to have the posts sent to your e-mail account.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

AWATS in London

It's not confirmed yet if Kasim will be playing the gig, but I bought a ticket to the AWATS gig in London on 6th February next year today. I managed to get second row which I'm happy about (I'm never so comfortable in the front row).

The tickets were £48.50 but the total price came in at £56.81 with all the charges they add on! At least it's about a third of the price of the Akron gig.

Now I just have to hope that Meat Loaf isn't touring at that time so that Kasim can play the gig!


Labels: , , ,